Freelance ERP Assignments

From: ERP Expert <technofunc.erp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

Part Time assignments available for ERP Experts in Oracle Applications and SAP ERP System. Work in your surplus time writing documentation, preparing test scripts, assisting hiring by conducting interviews and functional and technical design consultancy and documentation. Earn from 45$ to 150$ per hour, if you can spare time anywhere from 1 hour to 40 hours per week.

Register today at:
http://www.technofunc.com/index.php?/Create-an-account.html

Community and resources for ERP Professionals working on SAP, Oracle, Lawson, Infor and all other major ERP systems. ERP Virtual Consulting, Part time ERP Assignments, ERP Tutorials, Technofunctional ERP Forum and career advice and latest jobs for ERP professionals.

Chartered Technofunctional Institute providing services to ERP technofunc and technofunctional professionals on virtual erp consulting and technofunctional body of knowledge. We have a unique virtual consulting model for erp experts from any erp technology like SAP,Oracle,Infor,Sage,Lawson,Microsoft Dynamics,Salesforce,Peoplesoft. We provide hr solutions to techno functionals and technofuncs working on ERP technologies and enable them to do ERP consulting as virtual consulting by offering them part time ERP Assignments. We are their personal HR managers keeping their online erp profile in erp online resume and providing them with best erp jobs from around the globe. Technofunc have access to all the technofunctional resouces like technofunctional ERP forum, technofunctional ERP Community, Techofunctional ERP Groups, Technofunctional ERP Online Jobs, Telecommuting jobs and freelance assignments.