Re: Maple MRS

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 03:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

Mladen:

# I took several posts from this group to my company's HR department and asked them to never consider any resumes that Maple MRS may send to them. Today, the VP HR officially came back to me, Maple MRS is officially blacklisted.

Hey if it works for you and keeps you happy well then more power to you. Power to the people even!

For many Oracle professionals however showing job posting examples to the HR department may not be a very viable option. The explanation of "well I am just trying to keep spammers out of one of my favorite newsgroups" could potentially draw several responses and not all of them might be favorable.

Unfortunately I do not think there is any one size fits all way to handle this type of thing. Just my opinion.

Trying to get google to keep this activity under control does not seem to be effective at this time. Received on Tue Oct 12 2010 - 05:53:48 CDT

Original text of this message