Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:04:40 -0700 (PDT)

Nuno:

# Perhaps if you got off the ad-homine attacks and actually got off your behind to help stop spammers you'd be more useful to this newsgroup?

Sorry apparently I was unaware that you volunteered me to lead the cdos anti spam effort. As I was also apparently unaware that you are running a usefulness rating service for cdos.

Tell you what ... you can have full control of the anti spam efforts here. Please keep us posted how that works out for you and the rest of the newsgroup. Received on Thu Oct 07 2010 - 16:04:40 CDT

Original text of this message