Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 12:44:09 +1000

The Boss wrote,on my timestamp of 6/10/2010 12:50 AM:

> True, but it doesn't make much sense to react to spam the way Nuno
> did.

As opposed to not reacting at all and ltting it go on, like you do?

> Most spammers just dump their crap and don't look back, and with
> several thousands of spam-posts each month (according Google Groups
> statistics) I don't think this MRS creature is an exception to that.

Yes, they are.

> It may be more useful to use the MRS website to protest against the
> spammer:
> http://mapleresource.net/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=6

I did. Multiple times. And they stopped for a while. Then they started again. So, they get crap heaped on them now.

Perhaps if you had bothered to ask the prior history instead of jumping to idiotic conclusions you'd have learned this? Received on Tue Oct 05 2010 - 21:44:09 CDT

Original text of this message