Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:07:54 +1000

joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 4/10/2010 4:33 AM:

> Abusing spammers<> abusing spammer abusers.
>
> This particular maple spammer needs some tough love. And by that I
> mean the prison rape scene in American History X.

Yeah, but it's funny how idiotic morons like Pille and Hurley are utterly and completely spineless in stopping spam and yet are oh-so-eager-and-prompt to jump on those who have the gumption to face said spammers, isn't it? It shows who are the real trolls with a hidden agenda in the Usenet, doesn't it? Received on Mon Oct 04 2010 - 01:07:54 CDT

Original text of this message