Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:02:56 +1000

John Hurley wrote,on my timestamp of 4/10/2010 4:02 AM:
> Gerard:
>
> # Why not? You did it yourself!
>
> Nuno has been around the Oracle world a long time. He used to post
> here a lot but well pretty much everyone has now abandoned cdos for
> the most part.

What the heck has that got to do with this, John?

> Nuno does have a tendency to feel free to send up other posters but
> often does not take well to being on the receiving end.

That is a lie. I did not send up this idiot Pille! Can you please stay on the correct side of the truth?

Mind pointing out to the world where EXACTLY and PRECISELY did I send up anyone other than the OP moron from maple - or whatever the blessed thing is? And where did I use the "porn" word?

If you can't, I expect you to be adult enough to apologize for your trolling. Or is basic educatin and respect for the truth something you are still unfamiliar with? Received on Mon Oct 04 2010 - 01:02:56 CDT

Original text of this message