Re: How to revert to DMTS ?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:31:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 30, 10:43 am, "Gerard H. Pille" <g..._at_skynet.be> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> for performance reasons I need a couple of dictionary managed  tablespaces, but the system
> tablespace itself is already locally managed.
>
> What options do I have?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gerard

That sounds highly suspect. Why do you think the performance would be better? Normally, large numbers of segments in the data dictionary for a DMT is the performance issue.

I assume that you can create a tablespace in another database and transport it, but don't really know.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/the-facebook-data-center-faq/