How to check with multiple login?

From: Mullin Yu <mullin.yu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

I have an application and those user accounts are application users, not database users, i.e. userid and password stored on the user table (e..g usr_user).

Now, I would like to check with any multiple login of users (same machine or another user) and in case having, the application will warn the user and not allow further login.

Currently, I think of checking with V$session. But then, may need to set the value of user id when user logins to the application.

Is it possbile and any information can be shared? Received on Tue Sep 21 2010 - 03:50:40 CDT

Original text of this message