Re: QueuePool and ORA-12519

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 05:31:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 16, 10:18 am, sajuptpm <sajup..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Database is working and can perform database operaions.
> This error occuring only when I trying to run my web application.
> My application using thread and trying to update some tables
> simultaneously( thread interval is 1 second ).I does not showing any
> deadlock error.

Well if the database is otherwise available and working fine then as the problem only affects your applicaiton you need to look at how you are attempting to connect to the database. I am not a coder but you should consider posting your connect information so that maybe someone will stop the issue. Comparing your connection to example connection information in the manuals might help.

Good luck
-- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue Aug 17 2010 - 07:31:01 CDT

Original text of this message