Re: xpdp via network_link fails when specifying parallel

From: Jesper Wolf Jespersen <jyj_at_nowhere.kmd.dk.nospam>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:53:22 +0200

Hello Mark.

>I think this is the issue covered by the following Oracle support
>note:

>Bug 5972794 - EXPDP via network_link with parallel > 1 fails with
>KUP-4038 #5972794.8

>The fix is listed as being in 10.2.0.4 on Unix but on windows patch 9
>for 10.2.0.3 has the fix.

Thank you for the information, I did forget to check metalink :-)

>For now I would try parallel=1

I have been using that, but I will try and patch one Oracle instance up with the Patch 9 patchset to see if it has any advers effects :-)

The Oracle version i work on is not of my choosing, I would love to work on the bleeding edge.
Unfortunately I have to do what I am told :-)

Greetings from Denmark
Jesper Wolf Jespersen Received on Wed Aug 04 2010 - 02:53:22 CDT

Original text of this message