Need example for 11g's new response file db_install.rsp

From: Dominica <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:18:53 -0700 (PDT)

I download oracle software from otn.oracle.com

Trying to install 11g 32 bit oracle , I download disk1 and disk2.

My question is ,

now the db_install.rsp is the "new response file" for installing oracle software??

In the past, I used enterprise.rsp.

Also there is 2 disk2, one is disk1 and one is disk2, now I am confuse how to tell oracle's response file to look for one after the other one.

Also, do anyone has one 11g db_install.rsp file (example) that I could take a look.

thanks,

Dominica Received on Tue Aug 03 2010 - 19:18:53 CDT

Original text of this message