Re: about good SSH tools with FTP function

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

Joel:

Question on FTP functionality for Oracle servers.

> I use WRQ Reflection, but just because it happened to be available
> when I started at the site.  Sometimes I use dameware to get to some
> servers.  They both are useful when I work from home.  I also use
> various web things, including EM.

WRQ no longer has Reflection ( was bought out ) but yeah that is one of the tools here as well.

Toad also has a set of built in utilities for stuff like this ... a lot of times I use a really old products WS_FTP ...

Back to the OP ... what specific products people use at different sites ( unless there are specific rules already in place ) tends to be all over the place. Received on Tue Aug 03 2010 - 13:33:55 CDT

Original text of this message