Re: Oracle system table

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 04:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

Mounilk:

> Hi All,
> Thanks for your replies. I am a novice when it comes to Oracle db's,
> pl-sql et al....I would appreciate if you can give me the query/
> queries which i can run to find the information. I know it's kind of
> spoonfeeding....but I'd appreaciate the help

Try doing a describe on dba_indexes and dba_ind_columns ... you would have to join them on owner and index_name ...

You may not have access to these views though.

Do you have a dba at your site you can talk to? That's what I would recommend for you right now. Received on Mon Aug 02 2010 - 06:41:01 CDT

Original text of this message