Re: QA Lead, Portland OR

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:52:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 27, 11:53 am, Maple MRS <mapleresourcespeciali..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Title:                     QA Lead
> Location:             Portland OR
> Duration:             6 months
> Job Description:
> QA Lead should be a strong expertise in QA processes, Requirements
> Traceability processes, Test Planning and Execution, Automation Test
> experience. At least 10+ years in various QA roles, leading teams,
> strong in automation tools like Selenium or QTP
> •Working closely with client Business users, Business Analyst and test
> teams.
> •Defining and executing Test plans with client and PK teams.
> •Ensuring Quality of deliverable
> Please send your updated resume to j..._at_mapleresource.net

Look, you may think that since you post thousands of times a month that a few complaints are ignorable, but really, we have a charter, this is a worldwide group, and it really makes you look like a retard to a large section of your inventory. Even a dumb stock clerk knows not to put bacon in a kosher deli.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.gocomics.com/pickles/2010/07/25/