Re: Incompetent Oracle Support

From: jimmyb <jimmybrock_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 23, 6:17 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> They used to be good, not any longer. I have a SR opened because of node
> eviction, the SR is level 2, nobody is responding for days. I called in
> on Tuesday, they opened a new SR, despite my strong objections, and
> nobody is working on it. One would think that for 22% of otherwise
> expensive licenses per year, the customer would be entitled to a better
> support, but this is below any reasonable standard. Combined with the
> infuriating flash portal, this really annoys me to no end.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

I opened an SR that was marked a Severity 2 and assigned a Bug number - 9182070 . This was in December 2009. To date the status has not changed 'DEVELOPMENT WORKING'.

I got an email from MOS on April 7, 2010 after asking for a status update. Their reply was "OK, waiting for updates from development." Have not heard from them since.

Fortunately, I have found a workaround for the issue; but I had to rewrite a lot code.

Jimmy Received on Mon Jul 26 2010 - 12:46:50 CDT

Original text of this message