Re: Incompetent Oracle Support

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 25, 12:59 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I know about it. What I don't understand is why Oracle doesn't give
> us back the venerable Metalink. What is the advantage of this monster?

It prepares the way for Oracle to purchase Flash from Adobe - or Adobe entirely - and therefore one more piece of "web 2.0" falls in their hands. They already got MySQL and Java, which nobody wangted anyway.

It hasn't had anything to do with the RDBMS for years now... Received on Sun Jul 25 2010 - 20:40:11 CDT

Original text of this message