Re: Incompetent Oracle Support

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 06:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

Mladen:

# They used to be good, not any longer. I have a SR opened because of node eviction, the SR is level 2, nobody is responding for days. I called in on Tuesday, they opened a new SR, despite my strong objections, and nobody is working on it.

My experience in the last several years is that pretty much nothing gets worked on that is not at Sev 1.

Even at Sev 1 ... you roll the dice if you get someone with the experience and authority to know how to actually work an issue.

In most cases it seems like you have to get it at Sev 1 and then at some point escalate thru a phone call from a manager and ask them nicely to get it placed with someone competent and experienced. Received on Fri Jul 23 2010 - 08:35:23 CDT

Original text of this message