So who is going to Open World 2010?

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:26:26 -0700 (PDT)

I missed out the last 2 years but I am going this year. Staying close to the action at the Parc 55.

Wondering if we will be seeing first patchset for 11.2 just about Septemberish?

Aerosmith would have probably been good last year but Black Eyed Peas are heading up the appreciation event.

Are any of the cdos regulars going to be onsite?

Thinking the unconference event might have the most good stuff ( if indeed the unconference is on for this years Open World ). Received on Mon Jul 12 2010 - 19:26:26 CDT

Original text of this message