Any recommendations for Enterprise password management tool?

From: charles <dshproperty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 04:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear group,

Each of our ERP has about 100 Schemas (not user). We have over 30 some Oracle databases. How to manage those passwords is a difficult task among DBAs. Currently we use password protected excel sheet, that is really a nightmare.

We would like to find some tools which meets the security standards, and lets a group of about 20 people to store, distribute, and audit the password access or change.

It is even better if this software will allow all our script not hardcode our password in it.

Any recommendations? Received on Fri Jun 25 2010 - 06:40:55 CDT

Original text of this message