Re: Introductory courses for Oracle 11g

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:31:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 22, 6:15 am, gazzag <gar..._at_jamms.org> wrote:
> On 21 June, 18:45, Kedia Basibang <gke..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please can anyone tell me where I can easily learn oracle? I am new
> > and I need some introductory lessons. Thanks.
>
> http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10897/toc.htm
>
> HTH
> -g

Yes, the manual are free and provide a solid foundation.

If you are a developer I suggest you start with the Application Developers Guide - Fundamentals followed by the Pl//SQL manaul and if a DBA then start with the Concepts Guide followed by the DBA Administration Guide.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue Jun 22 2010 - 08:31:39 CDT

Original text of this message