Re: Copy 100GB MSSQL 9.0 Database to Oracle 10g

From: if_investor_at_yahoo.com <basis_consultant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:20:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Some people asked me for more details about the
issue.

There is an MSSQL 9.00 database about 100GB in size that we need to get a copy of; To be more accurate, we need to get hold of its major schema, and create an Oracle database (Hoping that it will be 10g) with
the same schem, having the same data. (The entire database consists of only
 that schema and whatever the default MSSQL schemas are).

I am not sure if the source DB has unique MSSQL features; I don't know MSSQL, and I am not sure sure what to check.

Thanks,
QZ