Re: Copy 100GB MSSQL 9.0 Database to Oracle 10g

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:14:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:51:44 +0000, Terry Dykstra wrote:

> You can use InfoMaker (Sybase). It has a so called pipeline utility
> which allws you to move data between ant 2 databases. Very easy to use.
>
> Terry Dykstra

My favorite utility for complex cases is still Perl although I am reading a Python book and I like what I read. If only there was a comprehensive Python archive network, with tons of modules and applications available, Python would immediately take over the world by storm. PyPI is not nearly as good - yet.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com