Re: How to login to Oracle using Active Directory Account

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:10:51 +0200

"kkausu" <kkausu_at_googlemail.com> a écrit dans le message de news: d4408f47-991b-48fe-a1b0-575b7423994f_at_q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... Hi,

I want that users can login to Oracle 10g without creating account in Oracle. I have to install a new server and want that my users can login using their AD-Accounts. I have Windows Server 2008 and dont wont to change the scheme if posible.

I found only old pdf´s which describes how to use IDM. But I´m looking for a simple solution using ldap, if posible.

Please help

kkausu

You have to go through OVD (Oracle Virtual Directory) to interface with ldap and this ldap must contain Oracle extensions (tree).

Regards
Michel Received on Thu Jun 10 2010 - 10:10:51 CDT

Original text of this message