Re: Ramming two SQL queries together.....

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 18:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Charles:

# I was curious, so I spent good money on the book.  For most of the Oracle books that I have read in the last two years I have posted detailed reviews of the books on Amazon.

Curious ... like curious yellow?

Doing a little checking yup it sure looks like you are referring to a book by "he who must not be named" ... the voldemort of index rebuilding and golden bullets.

Hey if you want to go a wedding and do the chicken dance by all means go ahead ... it may be a whole lot less fun than you imagine however. Received on Sat May 29 2010 - 20:13:39 CDT

Original text of this message