Re: Selection criteria for an in-memory analysis solution

From: John Hurley <>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

> My reality, and I would guess it is fairly common, is that there is a
> lot of crap out there trying to get off on my server.  So to speak.

Well you lost me again but maybe I really don't want to know more here. "Getting off on your server?" ...

I really have to buy you a beer sometime. Are you going to be at Open World this year? I have not made it for a couple of years but this year it looks likely.

> is bogus.

# As if some perv living in his car is going to register. Received on Wed May 12 2010 - 18:56:58 CDT

Original text of this message