Re: Need End User Trainers (3 positions) , North carolina, NC

From: Charles Hooper <>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:04:32 -0700 (PDT)

On May 7, 5:29 pm, joel garry <> wrote:
> On May 7, 8:35 am, Charles Hooper <> wrote:
> Shoot, didn't see that at all.  I'm behind untangle, which must work
> well, though I'm blocked from my own pages (due to ISP being
> considered porn by virtue of having cox in the name) unless I sweet-
> talk the netadmin.  Sorry.  I don't purposefully direct strangers to
> viruses, that's not funny at all.
> (snip)
> jg

I know that you would not have intentionally posted a link that attempts to spread viruses or similar malware. I thought that maybe one of the following happened:
1. Your computer was unknowningly infected (no virus scanner warning appeared).
2. You viewed the website using a web browser that doesn't handle Java and/or were using an operating system that does not support the Windows Scripting Host.
3. Your Internet access is filtered, automatically removing items that would be detected by a client side virus scanner. 4. You were helping Steve Howard determine the mount point for the C:\ drive so that the 271 vulnerabilities that were found could be removed. :-) How does one go about mounting the C:\ drive with one of those iPads - just another thing you can't do on an iPad, and another reason why I bought a netbook instead. :-)

Charles Hooper
Co-author of "Expert Oracle Practices: Oracle Database Administration from the Oak Table"
IT Manager/Oracle DBA
K&M Machine-Fabricating, Inc. Received on Sun May 09 2010 - 10:04:32 CDT

Original text of this message