Re: Yellowfin Launches 5.0

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:47:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 04 May 2010 04:46:53 -0700, JTP PR wrote:

> Yellowfin is set to redefine what BI users and IT Departments will
> expect from Business Intelligence vendors

Besides spamming the Oracle group, which will motivate me to advise my management against Yellowfin if somebody suggest buying its products, this press release written in a surprisingly bad style. English is not my native language and I do not consider myself an expert, but this is ridiculous. The same sentence repeated twice, just to tell me that you have "in memory database" and a "fully integrated user interface"? This is lousy, even for spam.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com