Re: Execute Multiple SQL Script from .NET or ADO

From: <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 20:47:56 -0400

Muhanned Maayeh writes:

> I put my script between Begin and End; PL/SQL block but, my code gives
> the following "ORA-00922: missing or invalid option". The scripts I
> am trying to execute is to create a schema and structures under the
> schema. The purpose of this is to develop an EXE that will accompany
> a CD package to install our products. So, has anyone tried this from
> .NET?
Can you give a little more information?

Are you running SQL through .net? Sort of like in java, one would get a connection, then a statement object then execute a string that has sql in it?

Maybe, could you post some .net code you are running?

--
Galen Boyer

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news_at_netfront.net ---