Re: Patching terminology

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 29, 5:44 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:10:39 -0700, John Hurley wrote:
> > To be honest I did not understand Joel's post.  MOHEL ?
>
> Mohel is a person who does circumcision. That is a Jewish expression. I
> am of Jewish origins and, after using this word, I strongly suspect that
> Joel is too.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

I had no clue you were too, at least that I remembered. I've left a few clues about the net, but generally am quiet about it, as there are unfortunate events in this world. Of course, it's obvious on my flickr page. When I first moved to the area where I live (1986), the head of a Nazi group lived a few miles away in Fallbrook. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Aryan_Resistance

I have to laugh at John not googling mohel (sorry John!). Of course, I have no problem explaining things to those who don't understand, and freely admit to obscurity, sometimes intentional.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Hdr: 8333262 10.2.0.4 PCW 10.2.0.4 RACG PRODID-5 PORTID-226 8640576