Re: Patchset (Finally!) Out

From: Lost and Found <>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 30, 4:09 am, mhoys <> wrote:
> On Apr 29, 7:28 pm, Lost and Found <> wrote:
> > And here I was thinking it was vaporware.
> > I was on MOS researching an issue when I saw it: patchset
> > for Linux x86-64.
> > Had to triple check to make sure it wasn't an optical illusion - but
> > it's got patch notes and everything!
> > Only appear to be out for Linux x86-64 at the moment.
> > Gonna take it for a spin in one of our test databases in the next few
> > days.
> > -BC
> Only 19 downloads yet?
> MOS search is so terrible. Is there a page where you can get a clear
> overview of all platforms with their most recent patch set?
> Matthias

Go to MOS, select the Patches & Updates tab.

In the Patching Quick Links section, under "Oracle Server/Tools", there is a link for "Latest Patchsets".

Click on that and it will pop-up another window/tab.

Hover your mouse over the "Oracle Database" product. Do not click the link!

A list of platforms will appear. If you hover your mouse over any specific platform, a list of the latest patchsets for that platform will appear.

Kind of convoluted, but it works.

-BC Received on Fri Apr 30 2010 - 10:44:48 CDT

Original text of this message