Re: 10.2.0.5 Patchset (Finally!) Out

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

# And here I was thinking it was vaporware.

It sure seemed like it for a while. Back in late 2007 the rumour was that it was just around the corner if I remember correctly.

> > I was on MOS researching an issue when I saw it:  10.2.0.5 patchset
> > for Linux x86-64.
>
> > Had to triple check to make sure it wasn't an optical illusion - but
> > it's got patch notes and everything!
>
> > Only appear to be out for Linux x86-64 at the moment.
>
> > Gonna take it for a spin in one of our test databases in the next few
> > days.
>
> Hey two bonus points for you for pointing it out first here!

Wonder if the fact that ( apparently ) 10.2.0.5 is out first for linux instead of Solaris and/or Solaris x86 means anything? Received on Thu Apr 29 2010 - 12:59:38 CDT

Original text of this message