Re: Interesting SR response

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 23, 10:51 am, Mladen Gogala <n..._at_email.here.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:41:56 -0700, Steve Howard wrote:
> > I am at a loss for words.
>
> Well, the document that you referred us to, instructs us to apply
> 10.2.0.5. Do that and all your problems will go away.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

I expect that the obscured link in the OP was a backport patch. I'm not so sure 25 years of reputation is blown away by a slightly brusque restatement of sev 1 in an SR notification. Did I miss something? Has something changed in the last 3 years that hasn't happened over and over again?

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
It's not like Larry is as arrogant as a power company.