Avoiding refresh in MV replication

From: UXDBA <unixdba73_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I have master table t ( col1 primary key , col2) has snapshot log on t
and has Materilased view MV_T on table t ,

Table t has 2 million records.

When I add column col3 in table t with some default value ( -2). mlog captures all these delta and pushes again 2 million to MV_t.

I want to avoid this delta ( 2 million) to get refreshed to MV_T.

I tried purge mv log/ drop - recreate mv log but all resulting in ORA-12034 Question/

  1. How to avoid this delta refresh as my MV is based on col1 and col2 ?

Regards Received on Sat Apr 10 2010 - 02:51:15 CDT

Original text of this message