Re: Evaluating overall performance

From: Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 21:07:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:49:02 +0200, Shakespeare wrote:

> Mladen,
>
> for a (most) part you're right. But instead of waiting for users to
> become dissatisfied, some characteristics of a server may predict this
> before they start complaining.

Oh yes. Predicting resource consumption is a long and elaborate process. I agree.

> I don't know mister Adams, but guess it's
> some kind of booze, right?
>
> Shakespeare

That's an excellent beer from New England, one of my favorites. Another one is John Smith's Extra Stout Yorkshire Bitter but it's rather hard to come by here in the US.

http://www.samueladams.com/verification/?nocookie

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com