Re: recovery of oracle database

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 1, 2:46 pm, pathik <dhnpat..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> > I would start with the backup and recovery docs, namely:
>
> >http://www.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.to_toc?pathname=server.920%2Fa965...
>
> intact means I have all the files are there recovered on separate
> HDD,  but after reload of OS on server what will happen. whether I
> have to reload oracle9i RDDMS and reload dataabse on it or simply add
> all the RDBMS files.

At the level you are operating at the first thing I would recommend is get backup copies of everything before proceeding any further. You are currently messed up .... but you still may want to get back to where you are currenlty.

Is there a DBA around for this database? Received on Thu Apr 01 2010 - 15:32:15 CDT

Original text of this message