Re: Can a procedure contain only a SELECT statement?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 23, 6:21 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:36:52 -0700, Noons wrote:
> > More and more programmers are being identified as sneaky people.
>
> Gee, I started feeling like Wylie E. Coyote, pure genius, already.
>
> --http://mgogala.freehos.com

But what do geniuses do when they finally succeed? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soup_or_Sonic

I'm struck by the parallel between that ending and scalability issues coming from developer-think, particularly those coming from the MS world. I think that may be a message of the Effective Oracle by Design book, since so many "architects" are just developers who moved up in the world.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
“What a terrible, terrible man.” Judge goes off about Dr. Phil