Re: 10.2.0.5 Patchset

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:45:08 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:03:10 +0100, Sybrand Bakker wrote:
>>Does anybody have an inkling when will Oracle release a proper patchset
>>that I can justify for my management? This situation is infuriating.

> If you are so dissatisfied with Oracle you have two valid choices
>
> 1) address your rants at an appropiate place, which is at Oracle, not
> here

Sybrand, you missed the question mark at the end of the sentence. Question marks usually mean that the sentence ended by one is a question. I wasn't "expressing dissatisfaction", I was asking a question. You don't have to thank me for this little lesson in English language. The phrase "thank you" is completely out of character for you. As I've said before, I would describe you by a word starting with "a" and ending in "le", like "adaptable".

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com