Re: 10.2.0.5 Patchset

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:03:10 +0100

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:11:17 +0000 (UTC), Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid> wrote:

>Does anybody have an inkling when will Oracle release a proper patchset
>that I can justify for my management? This situation is infuriating.

If you are so dissatisfied with Oracle you have two valid choices

  1. address your rants at an appropiate place, which is at Oracle, not here
  2. switch to one of the free Mickey Mouse databases you consider as so much better.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Sat Mar 20 2010 - 07:03:10 CDT

Original text of this message