How do oracle programmers send batches of SQL from inside a program?

From: Thomas Gagne <tggagne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:34:50 -0700 (PDT)

If inside a program I want to send multiple SQL statements inside a single batch, how is this done inside a program?

I'm using .Net and OracleDataAdapter to submit an OracleCommand. Whenever I try to send multiple select statements I get an error complaining the SELECT needs an INTO clause, or if I try multiple TRUNCATE statements I get an error complaining about a missing option.

I've tried using semicolons and forward slashes, but no luck. Received on Fri Mar 19 2010 - 15:34:50 CDT

Original text of this message