Re: Oracle support

From: jimmyb <>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 16, 9:25 am, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> I have a service request, level 4, that hasn't been touched in 5 days. I
> haven't even received an email that it has been assigned to an analyst.
> Is anybody else having an experience like this? Should I call my legal
> department and ask them to mention the word "lawsuit" to our friendly
> neighborhood Oracle rep? Oracle support has become absolutely useless.
> --

I opened a SR that was assigned a new bug number (9182070) and given a Severity of 2 and assigned to a developer. It has now been 3 1/2 months and the status has not changed - 'Development Working".

It seems Oracle support is becoming more like Red Hat support - the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Received on Thu Mar 18 2010 - 14:54:00 CDT

Original text of this message