Re: New Procedurs With Version# In Name

From: <jeffchirco_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:47:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for all your feedback. When I was talking about my developers I was talking about the .Net developers, so I am being overruled by my boss and the .Net team. I am the loan DBA here and I do most of all the pl/sql development. The private synonyms option may work for certain situations and I'll look into that. Unfortunately we don't really have a change control system but I am going to start working on one. Another problem is that we write all our own applications so we have numerous applications out there and a lot of the users login with their own oracle account. Received on Fri Mar 12 2010 - 09:47:45 CST

Original text of this message