Re: Spying on queries from application?

From: jodleren <>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:18:39 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 5, 6:13 pm, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 08:11:13 -0800, jodleren wrote:
> > ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
> If I was out and could respond to usenet messages, what would the above
> line suggest to you?

Good question - that I have to set that somewhere. I already tracked the net to find it, but without luck :)
I could be for that user at that time too - or me setting it up. Still, I cannot find which privileges or where to set them,

See the problem is that I am searching for something for which I do not (yet) know the right words - that makes it a bit hard. Like someone in a previous dicussion suggested svrmgrl - it took some time for me to figure that is an exe file, which I do have anyway.

Sonnich Received on Fri Mar 05 2010 - 10:18:39 CST

Original text of this message