Re: Cannot change ARCHIVELOG-MODE via EM

From: Chris Seidel <cseidel_at_arcor.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:47:34 +0100

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:26:36 +0100, John Hurley <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Which OEM?
>
> I cannot even find the option ( so far ) to change it going thru the
> screens in a 10.2.0.4 OEM database control type setup.

Ah... it works with EM 9.2 on server 9.2. The server where it does not work is 10. Could this be the reason that with EM 9.2 one cannot change this option on a V 10 server?

> Is this grid control you are going thru

No.

In EM 9.2 you can find it under:

Instance/Configuration and then the Recovery tab.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/obe/paa/obe-arc/html/Change_Arch_Mode.htm#c Received on Thu Mar 04 2010 - 08:47:34 CST

Original text of this message