SELECT in problem

From: Pedro <>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:45:24 -0800 (PST)

Good morning people. I need quiet an odd help in here. Let me see if I can explain it.

I have an SELECT WHERE IN (<list of ids>). Let us say that I sent the following list of ids: 1, 2 and 3.

There is only resulting records for the ID = 3, but I'd like to see all the ids, even if they don't have records... I expect the following result for instance:

3 Test

Any suggestion on how to do this? I have here the complete statement, but I don't think it would help for now... Received on Wed Mar 03 2010 - 07:45:24 CST

Original text of this message