Re: Oracle kills free support blog and Twitter account

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:09:29 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 19, 2:08 pm, John Hurley <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 9:27 am, mhoys <matthias.h..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > Oracle kills free support blog and Twitter accounthttp://blogs.zdnet.com/Howlett/?p=1761
>
> Interesting ... thanks.  I thought that guy would have been ditched by
> Oracle even earlier than this.
>
> As pathetic as the MOS rollout was he was implying and suggesting that
> customers had not done their homework in advance of the rollout.
>
> I forget if he used the word lazy or ignorant or something to that
> effect but it was pretty bad.  I think Nuno had some pretty choice
> words about it.

MOS for me continues to be awful. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say a page is incompletely built about 20-30% of the time for me. I have to hit refresh 5-6 times, and sometimes restart my browser.

I literally am astounded at what an abomination it is. It is a standing joke in our shop with the guys who support AIX, RHAT, MSFT, EMC, or products from any other vendor. Received on Sat Feb 20 2010 - 17:09:29 CST

Original text of this message