Re: sqlldr not recognizing a file without an extension on Solaris

From: z1hou1 <>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:24:52 -0800 (PST)

No sir. I have tried that too. It still comes back and with the SQL*Loader-500 error, File not found and cannot find filename.dat If I enclose it within quotes (single or double) and also put a "." at the end of it, it goes back to the original post, sqlldr expects an explicit filename with a "." at the end of it resident.

What is puzzling is this. The ls command recognizes the file without any wildcard characters. The unix version of sqlldr is doing something else with the parsing.

z1hou1 Received on Thu Feb 18 2010 - 15:24:52 CST

Original text of this message