Re: sqlldr not recognizing a file without an extension on Solaris

From: z1hou1 <z1hou1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:24:52 -0800 (PST)

No sir. I have tried that too. It still comes back and with the SQL*Loader-500 error, File not found and cannot find filename.dat If I enclose it within quotes (single or double) and also put a "." at the end of it, it goes back to the original post, sqlldr expects an explicit filename with a "." at the end of it resident.
.

What is puzzling is this. The ls command recognizes the file without any wildcard characters. The unix version of sqlldr is doing something else with the parsing.
.

Regards,
z1hou1 Received on Thu Feb 18 2010 - 15:24:52 CST

Original text of this message