Re: rant - does oracle know how to design a website?

From: gs <gs_at_gs.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:00:36 GMT

snip

>>> Wish me luck
>>
>> Did you notice: "TIP: Click 'Tips for Finding Certifications' for search
>> tips"
>>
>> So : A tip for a place to get tips. WOW!
>>
>> See:
>>
>> https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html#tab=Certification(page=Certification&id=g5fgutcu()),(page=CertificationSearch&id=g5fh4mcp())
>>

>> or shorthanded:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/certified2003
>>
>> Shakespeare
>
> Sorry, even deep links don't work on MySupShort....
>
> Shakespeare

Been there, done that - I get a page full of mostly irrelevant information, and a tip to click on "more" then "certifications", which refreshes the screen that just made the suggestion. logged a TAR, didn't see the suggestion come up, maybe I'll start another one and try it again.. incidentally - could you find the cert matrix for 11g on 2003 server? Received on Mon Feb 08 2010 - 11:00:36 CST

Original text of this message