Re: Radiohead lyrics in Oracle RDBMS code

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:32:32 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 25, 3:16 am, Dennis Yurichev <dennis.yuric..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> Hi.
>
> strings oracle.exe | grep radiohead
>
> Starting at least at 10.2.0.1, function kfasSelfTest_update() (located
> in kfas.o) use Radiohead lyrics to test... something related to ASM
> probably.
>
> Schematic pseudocode:
>
> #define STRING "I'm a creep, I'm a winner, what the hell am I doing
> here.I don't belong here - radiohead"

It is a little hard to get the words correct here if you have not listened to the song several times.

Or you skip the double checking part ( aka QA ) ... which seems to be a re-occurring problem with oracle software ported onto multiple platforms lately. Received on Fri Feb 05 2010 - 15:32:32 CST

Original text of this message