Re: New dbTrends Software Product for Oracle AWR and STATSPACK Released

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:35:48 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 3, 1:21 pm, spviewer <supp..._at_spviewer.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> spViewer Software is proud to announce new premier software product
> "dbTrends for Oracle AWR and STATSPACK". This new software is the next
> generation of our world-known and popular products Statspack Viewer
> and spViewer Enterprise. dbTrends is based on a new performance tuning
> and monitoring approach based on historical baselines comparisons.
>
> The main key software features and benefits are:
>
> * dbTrends supports all versions of STATSPACK and AWR up to Oracle
> 11.2 release.
> * New tuning and monitoring approach based on baselines comparisons.
> * Much more insights into database performance trends comparing with
> standard Enterprise Manager.
> * Customers without Oracle diagniostic and tuning packs license can
> benefit from using free STATSPACK for database performance tuning and
> monitoring.
> * Customers with Oracle diagniostic and tuning packs are provided with
> advanced insights into all performance data gathered by AWR.
> * Offline performance tuning and monitoring of remote databases
> without direct access to databases. This feature is especially usefule
> for IT consultancies which provide remote support and tuning of
> customers databases basing on only standard AWR and STATSPACK text
> reports.
> * Intelligent caching technology providing high performance of data
> analysis and charting.
> * Very low software license prices. No any annual software maintenance
> and support fees for registered customers. You can build very cost-
> effective performance tuning and monitoring solution for Oracle
> databases based on free STATSPACK technology.
> * Many other useful software features are available.
>
> Please find more details and download dbTrends for Oracle product from
> our sitewww.spviewer.comWe very appreciate your feedback and will be
> happy to answer all your questions.

This is a commercial message and so is not appropriate to be posted here. There is a charter for the comp.databases.oracle.* hierarchy which you should read before posting, as it says where you may post such messages. See it here: http://members.cox.net/oracleunix/ORACLECH.HTM If your spam blocking software doesn't like that link, complain to your spam blocking software provider, and search for the charter on the web.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj3