Re: Bequeath connections

From: vsevolod afanassiev <>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:30:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for this information. It seems that there are 4 lines in this view for each session.
If session connected through listener then first line has network_service_banner = 'TCP/IP NT Protocal Adapter' If session connected through Bequeath then first line has network_service_banner = 'Oracle Bequeath Network Protocol Adapter'

What's about next 3 lines? They start from 'Oracle Advanced Security...' - I thought that
Advanced Security is separately licensed option - and we don't even install it! Received on Thu Jan 28 2010 - 20:30:45 CST

Original text of this message